May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I wish more than ever this would get an anime adaptation; but the problem is the publisher for this one, Alphapolis, doesn't really commission anime of its novels. Esp. from their female-targeted imprint, Regina (which this manga is published under).

Most times they just prefer to play it safe and make money off novel/manga sales, bar some exceptions for male-targeted titles they deem worthy like Gate and (the upcoming) Moonled Journey To Another World...

Contributor
@zz2000:

I would settle for just a couple highlight-scenes animated: Say, the opening scene in all it's visceral glory, followed by Godwin's beat-down, which really truly deserves to be animated and set to the music that it portrayed. The manga did a really good job with the cinematic pacing on that scene, honestly, I could just about hear the violins playing as the bodies flew.

i can't wait for the next panel, I've got a feeling there's gonna be some good punching 🤩

aaand the second ml has arrived! 🎉 he has quite the playboy vibes, this is def a flirty womanizer ngl but he so hot as well 😏

Dex-chan lover
Man I wish that Julius would just let our MC be, at least for a chapter. I know it was needed for the story here but please, just stay away for a while.

Dex-chan lover
i really hope Scarlet would find someone who is her punching buddy. Not the dragon prince, who is just a massive M. Just someone to do a bloody ballet with, raw companionship through blood stained fists

@Chet31
if he isn't there she would have to deal with a lot more paperwork and house arrest instead of punching pigs and meat covered shit bags
royal family being the highest instance of law streamlines the investigation and trial process so that she can execute the verdict as soon as the testemonie has been recorded

and i prefer her hitting stuff skyhigh instead of collecting evidence while trying to suppress her urges

Dex-chan lover
Normally, in this genre, we'd be saying "a new love rival has appeared", but since this is the same FMC we all know and love, it's more like "a new challenger appears" followed by "K.O" and "Perfect".

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000 I know why he is there, like I said story reason etc, but that doesn't mean I have to like his smug ass and always popping up whenever our glorious MC is about to do fun stuff, ruining it with just a wall of text and a smug face.

Users who are viewing this thread