May I Ask for One Final Thing? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Group Leader
Words to go by
wDY8kGk.png

the prince is fucking annoying, his character is so unlikeable and normally I don’t even have a problem with the scheming ML :| ruining what is otherwise a very good story. anyway I’m hyped for this new guy because at least he isn’t fuckin orange julius. TYSM for the update <3

I'm rooting for anyone but the shit ass prince. If he can't be genuine about his feelings them gtfo. Scarlette will be fine without him.

I hate the 💩prince💩 so much. The only gratifying thing is that there are many other readers who hate him just as much. I won't forgive him for playing with Scarlet's emotions with that fake confession.

Dex-chan lover
Palmia. ❌
Diana ❌
Scarlet ✔️
Even pigs fly when hit (Scarlet: 17)

@athros aah, a fellow worshipper i see

Fed-Kun's army
Story's becoming stale. Go to place, find ugly and corrupt people who monologues, punch ugly corrupt people, hot dude shows up, hot dude hits on main character. Now we just gotta wait for the eventual part where they repeat where the hot dude gets beaten up, the prince getting hurt "protecting" the MC, repeat endlessly.

I hope they do something more with this story, it started so strong.

Dex-chan lover
"Woman dominates ugly bastard"

Also is Dogboy with them or nah? Because he's the best character aside from Scarlet

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

This new guy seems like a spy.. If not at least someone I kind of want to punch

Users who are viewing this thread