Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Got punished by god and forced to reincarnate to another world, got to be a salary-man in one of the most peaceful country on Earth, lmao wut?

Dex-chan lover
Got punished by god and forced to reincarnate to another world, got to be a salary-man in one of the most peaceful country on Earth, lmao wut?
He spent his entire life on a war path constantly slaughtering others, and culturally he lived in a place where he was raised to believe power was everything.

Sending him to japan outright reformed him into a better person, even if he's still evil. I think it was a pretty reasonable move to make, all things considered

Dex-chan lover
I believe that was meant as a punishment, possibly the chief goddess thinks that a world without a divine superviosr is hell, but he won the lottery for the body he reincarnated.
If it was on purpose the punishment was giving him a happy life and then putting him back on in a chimera body that will die if he interacts with others.
Or she discovered he realized what a good life is and made so people would dodge him, in all races, hence he can't repeat the dream.

I'm more interested in MC words of the demon lord behaving like his father, and MC is very special and his sould didn't break through dimensional hoping and multiple cheats forced on him...you guys get what I'm hinting at?

Dex-chan lover
When it showed healer scared after Demon King Killed the Hero of his time. My gutter mind assumed he was gonna rape her, he just ripped her in half and took her arm. Guess that's better (?)

Thanks for the TL

Fed-Kun's army
Saying this manga is good or bad is questionable. However, the demon king saying that he was happy being a human reincarnated in a normal world and how this was presented was extremely interesting to me.

Users who are viewing this thread