Medaka Kuroiwa is Impervious to My Charms - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - That Bastard and Tomo

Dex-chan lover
That is now how reflections work. The incidence angle has to be the same as the reflected ray angle. It would make sense if Medaka could see the front upskirt if the puddle was directly in front of Mona. But there ain't NO WAY that he could see her butt, specially if the puddle was behind her.

God, I was so pissed off that I actually made a rough diagram of how it may work given that the puddle was on a slope.

Last edited:
That is now how reflections work. The incidence angle has to be the same as the reflected ray angle. It would make sense if Medaka could see the front upskirt if the puddle was directly in front of Mona. But there ain't NO WAY that he could see her butt, specially if the puddle was behind her.

God, I was so pissed off that I actually made a rough diagram of how it may work given that the puddle was on a slope.

I love that this pissed you off so much that you wrote all that .. on the wrong chapter thread, lol. The puddle is on Chapter 46.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I just want him to not get with anyone and go back to the temple.

Users who are viewing this thread