Medaka Kuroiwa is Impervious to My Charms - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - That Bastard and an Invitation

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting spicy. Remember Mona doesn't know he is training to be a monk. I hope he says okay in same way to give her a chink in his armor to exploit.

Dex-chan lover
_(´ཀ`」 ∠)…..

Bring me asahi please mangaka… give her a chance

Dex-chan lover
Will he ever tell someone he was training to be a monk?
He told one of his friends earlier in the story, but his friend decided to push him into spending more time with Mona. Low key disrespectful of the friend IMO. It does seem like Medaka is going in the direction of abandoning his religion though.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, it's really getting boring... I mean I really don't think Medaka has enough qualities for the girls to be swamping on him.

I mean some MCs like Ryuuji (Toradora) or Sakuta (Bunny Girl) or even Kyon (Haruhi) can have an Harem as they have "backbone", I just see Medaka as a superior like Trash-kun from Rent A GF.

Well, ig it's another anime for Otaku Bois, but I'm really bored reading stuff like these...

Ofc, I ain't judging anyone who likes this stuff, but I may suggest to have mature romances like Smoking Behind the Supermarket or even After the Rain. By the way, something like Oregairu is fine too tbh.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like this manga. The main girl who was super shallow and superficial who pursued this guy to fill in her ego and vanity ended up actually giving herself some depth to her character.

It's like if the guy was the tsundere but didn't have any of the abusive aspects of it LOL

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "Madeka" supposed to be a monk in training for a temple that strictly forbids romance? I'm pretty sure he said so himself in ch.1... or did the author just completely forget about who his Male-lead was?

Basically:
84K38wI.gif

Let Mangaka cook, there is a chance this makes a nice comeback to what it was in the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, it's really getting boring... I mean I really don't think Medaka has enough qualities for the girls to be swamping on him.

I mean some MCs like Ryuuji (Toradora) or Sakuta (Bunny Girl) or even Kyon (Haruhi) can have an Harem as they have "backbone", I just see Medaka as a superior like Trash-kun from Rent A GF.

Well, ig it's another anime for Otaku Bois, but I'm really bored reading stuff like these...

Ofc, I ain't judging anyone who likes this stuff, but I may suggest to have mature romances like Smoking Behind the Supermarket or even After the Rain. By the way, something like Oregairu is fine too tbh.
This is why I'm rooting for Medaka to go to his temple and not have any romance. Mona is only into him because she couldn't get him to react at first. She's used to guys simping for her so Medaka seems like a saint. But aside from him being a considerate person he's got zero personality. The best possible ending is all three girls scratching their heads when he tells them he's religious celibate, and walks off into the sunset. It will be hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread