Medaka Kuroiwa is Impervious to My Charms

Volume 8 cover is stunning. The pose & its details are very alluring & captivating. Wonderful work from the artist.

Dex-chan lover
I just started. So no spoilers please, but I’m already 20 something chapters in

Do we get any scenes of his training or his mmm asking for help from other monks?

Dex-chan lover
Now this is how you do RomCom, decent characters, SoD isn't as haphazard, MC is funny, FMC is dumb as rocks. 8/10.

Dex-chan lover
I just started. So no spoilers please, but I’m already 20 something chapters in

Do we get any scenes of his training or his mmm asking for help from other monks?
Sadly alas no! This manga is basically Nisekoi but with a slightly different twist and a fresh coat of paint. Although in fairness I can tell you now without a shadow of a doubt that this is never going to as infamous as Nisekoi ever was and the Harem tag is an effing lie. Sure there are other girls but they a little more than blunderous set dressing to pad out the story between the two stars Mona and Medaka.

Dex-chan lover
This manga could honestly be 3 girls fawning over a statue, the Main guy legit does nothing. I know he’s a monk but I don’t even think I’ve seen him do any monk activities. The love triangle was annoying but I could handle that even though it’s extra, mostly useless, drama but adding the third girl was just pointless and random. Imagine talking to a statue for 2 minutes and suddenly developing feelings towards it, that’s essentially how it went down with her.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a yuri sublot developed between two of the harems victims at this point, would still be more interesting than watching medaka who’s essentially lobotomised

Dex-chan lover
it does get better, and this would be a solid 7.5 if the obvious main heroine in a forced harem competition wasn't so completely annoying to start out with.

her entire motivation in the beginning is 'why wont you pay attention to me, i'm the most popular girl here'

Dex-chan lover
Dogshit triple (so far) harem with an MC that hasn't developed any balls ever since the series started 2 years ago. MrBump above says it all properly.

Dex-chan lover
so uh where's chapter 89-93?
Right! I came back to see if there was an English update yet, but found English chapters 89-93 not just missing, but removed altogether. Like why only English. I keep seeing more than a few manga getting new chapters in every other language except English.

Dex-chan lover
im bummed that i wont be reading monascans but thank you! i guess it's finally time to move on to another group...
Yeah all good things must come to an end some time. Some times the grass really is greener on the other side lol.

Dex-chan lover
Not only author added 4 girl in chapter 101 but he added annoying one that already pisses me off. Author sure knows how to make characters like this from the get go. So - this one going straight in the dumster. It stinks Nisekoi all over again.

Why can't they just make a good romance between 2 people... If you don't like girls being added every month Don't read this, currently there are 4 and I can see 2 more in the horizon. Wasted my time.

Users who are viewing this thread