Medalist - Vol. 11 Ch. 45.6 - Volume 11 Extras

Fed-Kun's army
Hi, Medalheads!
A few days ago, Volume 11 released in Japanese! Here's the extras that came with the volume!
Chances are if you've been reading this far then you're a fan of this manga, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE buy the manga to support the author!!! Here's a link to the currently translated digital English volumes (we're up to Vol. 10 now!): https://kodansha.us/series/medalist/ . The print versions are slowly catching up, too, with a few months between the print releases. In two weeks, the English Volume 4 will be printed.

And as you may know... Score 46 was released two days ago. Sorry if you thought this notification was a tl of that one instead... Please be patient, the translator is hard at work!
Thank you, and happy skating!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hi, Medalheads!
A few days ago, Volume 11 released in Japanese! Here's the extras that came with the volume!
Chances are if you've been reading this far then you're a fan of this manga, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE buy the manga to support the author!!! Here's a link to the currently translated English volumes (we're up to Vol. 10 now!): https://kodansha.us/series/medalist/

And as you may know... Score 46 was released two days ago. Sorry if you thought this notification was a tl of that one instead... Please be patient, the translator is hard at work!
Thank you, and happy skating!

I'm buying the print version so i actually own a copy, though print is behind the digital version.

Double-page supporter
😭😭😭😭 tsukasa will praise you even just for bringing the book ,,,, always something kind to say ,,,,, thankyou for existing . i love how (going off their first meeting?) it's not necessarily that he really likes kids, he just really wants to cheer inori (and our other athletes) on,,,,

thank you so much for the scans, and for all your work on the translations!!! still waiting for vol 10 to release here in a couple of months, but i fell in love with the vol 11 cover and ordered the jp release :,-)))

Dex-chan lover
I do not comprehend the logic of Iruka's family. I've seen many strange and negative family dynamics in fiction, though I can see most of them being real extremely rare cases.

But this one? Perhaps there's just not enough detail, but I'm having trouble understanding it.

Users who are viewing this thread