Medalist - Vol. 8 Ch. 30 - The Shallowest Motivation

Dex-chan lover
thanka a lot for the translations! I've been dying without new chapters of this series, it's so good man

fiN

Thank you so much for the translation! You don't know how grateful I am for this! How far behind are we to the raw?

Dex-chan lover
I dont see Inori taking this from the plot perspective, just hope she doesnt fail her quad or the routine for that matter

Thank you so much for the translation! You don't know how grateful I am for this! How far behind are we to the raw?
I have raws up to chapter 37.

Chapter 31 is 40 pages
Chapter 32 is 51 pages
Chapter 33 is 38 pages
Chapter 34 is the start of volume 9 and 50 pages and features two color prints, one page to announce the sale of tankobon volume 9 and another to celebrate TV Anime announcement
Chapter 35 is 52 pages
Chapter 36 is 49 pages
And chapter 37 is 53 pages

Since it's in Monthly Afternoon, it operates on a monthly release schedule. Volume 8 went up for sale in May of this year, which if we assume that they translate at the same pace of volume 7 means the official English release of Volume 8 should drop around November 20ish??? Which should bring us up to Chapter 34.

Don't take that bit for granted though, it's a pretty raw guesstimation.

Thank you for the translation, I might not be able to buy the official tankoubon for this month so a glimpse like this is really appreciated.

Aggregator gang
suzu is so funny and irl i love skaters like her the most, the complete package, i think inori is that kind of skater too. i wonder if hikaru also excels performance wise

ty for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread