Medusa Dorei o Katta - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
And I'm finally sick of this joke.
Then your tolerance is much higher than mine, and I'm impressed. There's only so much you can do with the same. damn. plot. of "Hey, I really wanna kill you lol" - "Ok but please don't", and the author is not even introducing any twists to the formula.
Like, alright, at some point it becomes pretty obvious that she's warming up to him, and the snakes' tiny lil mugs are adorable, but... that's it?

Every chapter is just us waiting for a punchline we've already seen 10 times and more.

Dex-chan lover
I finally got around to looking up the group of FB. I believe they're primarily an Indonesian group, which is why their English is scuffed.

@Julianganteng I would love to help with the English translation. I am a native English speaker with a high proficiency in Japanese. Friend and message me on Discord @Eternalcakes
!!

At this point I hope she actually does petrify him at the end, because I'm getting real tired of this MC.

Fed-Kun's army
But if she petrifies Santa, think of all the children who won't get any presents anymore... Truly an evil creature...

Dex-chan lover
I've been thinking, couldn't she just take the blindfold off herself if she really wanted to, her hands aren't tied. So she's just asking for shits n giggles

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he could reserve the role, if she really wants to be free of the blindfold for a day; he can just wear one instead.

Thanks everyone at JKCscans for the translation and have a happy new year

Eh, he is owning a slave, slave has every right to want to murder his face, and honestly he deserves it. Slavery is wrong no matter what world or who it is.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, he is owning a slave, slave has every right to want to murder his face, and honestly he deserves it. Slavery is wrong no matter what world or who it is.
Well Duh, but also can you not read into the fact that she is toying with him

Users who are viewing this thread