Medusa Dorei o Katta - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
At this point she's just trolling him for the pleasure of trolling him, she has had more than enough times to try and kill him but hasn't (or maybe she really just wants to petrify him so she doesn't have to get her hands dirty? XD)
He likely treats her way better than the average owner tbh, he did buy her out of love after all

Dex-chan lover
cyqp7o.png

Very specific and helpful translator note.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if he really didn't love her wouldn't he just let her go? It's way safer, after all.
Also she can see through the blindfold? i don't remember anymore.
She cannot see through it, her very first escape attempt was "I'm sure your face is attractive, please remove this blindfold so I can see?"

…Although, now that I think about it, she seems to be getting around okay… given her propensity for lies, she might be able to see through after all. Or maybe she can see via her snakes? Or she might have pit organs elsewhere on her face not covered by the blindfold?

Later on she claims to have heat vision – my bet's on pit organs (unless she's also lying about that).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Does she not have some anti-rebellion charm on her or something? Could she really harm him physically if given the chance? That aside, I wonder if he still loves her after all this time or is just keeping her around to prove the point that he's different.

Users who are viewing this thread