Megane, Tokidoki, Yankee-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Transfer Student

Dex-chan lover
What a way to ruin a really great story. I can't believe how commonplace it is for authors to run their stories to the ground when they started so good.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone pressed 😭 at this point he's more interested in the dude and hasn't shown any interest in her.
I hate unnecessary 2nd leads too but rn? it's chill

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone pressed 😭 at this point he's more interested in the dude and hasn't shown any interest in her.
I hate unnecessary 2nd leads too but rn? it's chill
We all know its gonna end up as a love triangle at the end of the day . Im also sure we'll get a 2nd FL to pair with this guy .

Double-page supporter
Well.. looks like there's love triangle aura. This will ruin the story honestly. Oh author, why'd you add this part :'''

But sincerely, still looking forward for next ch. Just wonder if it will not as I guessed and I've been waiting for updates of this manga so long after all

Last edited:
mann it was such a good story I really hope the author is not heading in the direction we all think they are. I’d hate to have this ruined after being excited that it would continue due to the popularity

Why am I smelling love triangle... The story was getting sooooo cute😭😭 I hope we get another female character to get w him, like, on of her friends or smth. Tysm for the translation:))

Users who are viewing this thread