Meikyuu Gurashi no Boukensha wa Dungeon Master wo Yametai - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
ok so a good first chapter with a down right powerful and sexy dragonsess!
This is defiantly a magna to go on the watch list.

Thanks everyone at Mascarada for translation

Dex-chan lover
You really dropped Musket girls and delay Dungeon Tou for this?
if you don't like it, don't read it, stop complaining when the translator is doing it all for free. Also, as said translator has explained many times, the delay in Dungeon Tou is so he's always working with high quality, uncensored volume raws, and so people like you won't have to wait six months for a batch of chapters with each volume release

Fed-Kun's army
Never was I intrigued by a promise so damn HARD
...only to audibly sigh in frustration when dragon booba showed up

Dex-chan lover
Ok colour me intrigued. Particularly since big dragon lady seems to be the "i have no morals and im above all you mortals" type. I'm curious how she'll react to his need for revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I like his tenacity and grit

This edgy seems alright, not yet cringe territory

Dex-chan lover
Not the first to say it, but I am interested how the dragon will react to what's causing that drive and tenacity he has. I expect he'd have a lot less of that if he fulfilled his revenge. I also doubt it'd be easy for him to find a "sucessor", he'd also probably be throwing away the only thing close to a place for him to belong after he's fulfilled his purpose; doubt there'd be as conveient a plot device as a temporary stand-in as opposed to a successor.

Dex-chan lover
I remember recently there was a manga about a person complaining about the trope of a dragon becoming a beautiful woman. This reminds me of that.

Double-page supporter
Such a shame, he should have checked if he'd 'fully recovered' from a near-death experience... you know, make sure everything still works, right?

Users who are viewing this thread