Meikyuu Gurashi no Boukensha wa Dungeon Master wo Yametai - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Why do mtl translators never plug their output into an online grammar checker and run the auto-correct?

Dex-chan lover
The efforts appreciated, but too much is worded poorly. Ill be waiting on Mascarada.
I don't know what happened to the OG translator
I mean, you could just look at their group feed to see if they're still active, which they are. They have a slow, but steady upload pace. You were just impatient.
very scuffed tl, seems mtl and slightly retouched
if you want to take over a series asking the og group or waiting for 3 months without uploads is the common courtesy, this can be counted as a low qual snipe
ont know what happened to og tl

lol, they have a discord you can just ask

My guess is that you can wait for an eternity for Mascarada. They dropped Musket Girls!, they active with Let's run an inn on Dungeon Island!, and they seem to drop this manga. I see the pattern: They are hardcore femdom fetishists.
Musket Girls! turned out to be way not femdom, but girl empowering, they dropped it.
This manga has some femdom tendencies from the dragon, but I guess the MC ain't a wimp enough for them.

Fed-Kun's army
That translation is rough. "I'm mixing it with my Wade" presumably from context she means she's mixing her magic with his through sex, and the characters react with shock that she said it, but that sentence makes no damn sense. "We have no choice but to do lots of naughty things" doesn't she mean "you have no choice"? Or is she offering sex? Except when she actually does that later in the chapter the dragon reacts. On page 19 Wade says "I did reflect didn't I" and I have no idea what he means by that.

I hope the original translator returns.

Aggregator gang
a0KMKAd_700bwp.webp

tOVjZv.gif
Sauce for the saber doujin?

Users who are viewing this thread