Melty Blood - Back Alley Alliance Nightmare - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Looks to me like this is a wedge forcefully put in somewhere the middle of Gacha Order, using Melty Blood to increase its popularity, or maybe to promote the last Melty Blood Actress Again using Gacha Order, if this has been out for long enough.

If not i cannot see the logic, if it has one.

Thanks for the translation, Sexy Akiba Detectives.

Promote Melty Blood Actress Again? Really?????????? The game came out in 2010...

@bssv2 not that much of an strech, as this manga begun in 2015 and the Steam version of Current Code is from 2016 and still nowadays is fairly popular. They took two of the franchises Type-moon was popular at the time and mixed to make a nosense in terms of history, as fanservice.

@Abetillo I think this is like a supplimental manga that give more information about Sion before we met her in Lost Belt of FGO. It is a way to link other universe together and explain what happened at Atlas in the even of FGO.

@megamanw yeah, i expected it to be something were they use the popularity of Melty Blood to explain the Atlas part of Gacha or more like the use Atlas to insert Melty Blood into Gacha, even if it does not make sense to involve this universe Sion on the Gacha universe, but the Gacha universe never made much sense to begin with, if using the others as reference.

This manga is actually incredibly important for FGO's main plot.

Users who are viewing this thread