MEMORIZE - Ch. 42

Group Leader
@appleSource

The manhwa adaptation for this came out quite late, but the original novel was actually one of the first stories to popularize this isekai/game-style fantasy genre in Korea.

So while it's unoriginal now, it was quite original at the time the novel was published (in Korea, anyway)

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone @ me, if they know? I remember the blue haired girl, I don't remember that man she's with. Is he a "bad" guy?

If you wanna know
the blue haired girl is the first of his "lovers" he sleeps with xD

Woah didn't think of that requested, thats unexpected 😂

Thankyou for this chapter ❤❤

Dex-chan lover
The Class Change book will be put to use immediately wow. I did not expect that.

Blue hair is a hypocrite it’s also why I didn’t like her in the novel, she appears to be (or at least tries to make it look) as if she’s rational but this here is just a display of how hypocritical she is, I don’t care how emotionally distressed you are you don’t blatantly say you won’t apologize because u were fighting for your life yet expect the other person to apologize when they were doing the same it just comes off as entitled however she has a pussy and a cute face so pussy pass applied

How is she so good at controlling her emotions mc asks? Easy. Cry for 3 days straight and you will get bored of mourning in the end.

Dex-chan lover
jjO5TqO.png

Users who are viewing this thread