Men of the Harem - Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
I just started reading this, but I'm simping hard for her~

Thanks for the hard work!

I do feel bad for the guy but you know, you're just not meant to be together dude. You had reasons and she has responsibilities. It wasn't meant to go well the moment you had to take back your throne

he still thinks he can win her over..... stop being a simp sir she doesn t want u anymore

Imma be honset if the guy i loved said that after becoming the king/emperor he would come back for me and i was fr waiting only to hear news of his marriage, i would lose my shit and never have anything personal to do with him. So idk what makes him so entitled to think that there is still a chance for them. Anyways can't wait for him to realize what he lost or his wife to poison him <3

That *sshole is so disgustingly petty. He marries another woman for power, dumped the mc but when she marries, he says that the crown prince shouldn't lay a finger on her? Bro get your facts right

Why is he still going after her, they're both emperors now. Idk how politics work but I'm pretty sure Emperors didn't marry each other.

Thank for this Chapter ! Klein looks cute ! Seems the emperor still is trying to get back with Latille....

Maaaan both the Emperor and his brother are Delusional with a capital D. My god i feel like slapping them so hard

Users who are viewing this thread