Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 175 - When Ye Chen Yuan bumps into Mu Qing Han

Dex-chan lover
Come on bro, I know you're angry but if you kill him you make her sacrifice useless since she took the hit (white bark thingy) instead of him...

Dex-chan lover
He's pretty much like chef from the other novel 🤣

"Another pest wants to steal my master !"

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Yeesh they’re in a library, are thy not? The books may mess up, they should probably fight somewhere else

Nep

Dex-chan lover
These Yanderes are starting to make me miss Tsunderes....

and im really more towards the Kuudere and Bubbly Dumbass faction

Also SILENCE IN THE LIBRARY!

Wowie wow! Thanks for the slew of releases!
I appreciate your guys' hard work!

"we'll all become family one day" uhhh idk abt that but if it does happen, im pretty sure ur going to die one way or another

Double-page supporter
@Nep In the previous timeline, where he used that technique that suppressed his emotions he was a Kuudere but now he's a yandere, just show how effective that technique he rejected this time around actually is I guess

Lol the proposing part was a lil unexpected. I totally thought it'd be some big reveal later but I'm down for this development. This manhua hasn't really pushed the romance aspect so maybe we'll get lots of progress...or at least some funny banter witj yuan chu oblivious on the sidelines.

Thanks again for the new chap (^0^)/

Double-page supporter
@daedalron no, he definitely had dere feelings for her just was so dense that he
didn't notice them until she was literally dead in his arms and by then he'd already broken her heart so bad she had a Buddhist priest chain it

Users who are viewing this thread