Menhera Gyaru Will Confess in 10 Days - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Where's the "menhera gyaru"?

Menhera is japanese slang for someone who has "mental health issues"

She seems completely normal, and isn't even a gyaru.

Is this the correct title for this manga?

Dex-chan lover
Where's the "menhera gyaru"?
A lot of gyarus now seem to be just trendy girls, rather then what actual gyarus are. As for the "mental health issues", I'm guessing that was meant to be portrayed through her being so aggressive (to the guys she was turning down, but we'll ignore that).

Anyway, it's the first chapter - I'm more curious about the boyfriend, the way the players ran away, it seems like he's a monster or something?

Dex-chan lover
A lot of gyarus now seem to be just trendy girls, rather then what actual gyarus are. As for the "mental health issues", I'm guessing that was meant to be portrayed through her being so aggressive (to the guys she was turning down, but we'll ignore that).

Anyway, it's the first chapter - I'm more curious about the boyfriend, the way the players ran away, it seems like he's a monster or something?
I think he was just pissed that other dudes where hitting on her.

Double-page supporter
Checked author's twitter and there is R18 version too. Anyone has the sauce?

Dex-chan lover
Small note, there's a couple of stories that comes before this one that explains why she's referred to as "menhara" (it starts with Gal who will become Menhera in 10 days)

Contributor
I'm not convinced she's menhera, but she counts as a shiro gyaru. I guess more people need to know there are various gyaru types, seems a lot of people think the only gyarus are those from the kuro gyaru subtype (tan skin, dyed blonde hair).

The shiro gyaru subtype does not always dye their hair blonde, if any coloring is to be had, it could also be color highlights instead. All shiro gyaru keep their skin as light as possible and focus on being flashy through accessories, nails, makeup and clothing.

EDIT: There's a prequel to this, and it's all about her development into the titular Menhera Gyaru

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jumping right in after 'Gyaru That Becomes Menhera After 10 Days' and I'm already loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread