Menhera Gyaru Will Confess in 10 Days - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
May
I mean I love this artist and this is cute and all. But saying stuff like "I'll work hard to have you fall for me" is a cringe af line. Does any chick find a line like that actually attractive?
Maybe its you who find it cringe laddie or lass.

Dex-chan lover
May

Maybe its you who find it cringe laddie or lass.
I did say I find it cringe if you read my post. This is just lines only said in anime no one in real life would say this line unless they wanna be used and abused is what I'm assuming. It's why I asked for other's opinions

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean I love this artist and this is cute and all. But saying stuff like "I'll work hard to have you fall for me" is a cringe af line. Does any chick find a line like that actually attractive?
Said the guy don't have any love experiences

Group Leader
if a person said that regardless of gender, it depends how i feel towards them. only if you already like the person saying that, then it's endearing. otherwise, it sounds like desperation and clingyness.

Users who are viewing this thread