Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan - Ch. 133 - Continue..?

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@MangaRockRefugee well as I was translating I didn't want to wait while uploading it so instead of translating and posting each chapter I figured I'd translate them all and upload them in bulk. Although this is no serious manga, it does show how you should keep going forward in life instead of being attached to your past because there are always new experiences in the future. Though they may be either better or worse, this is exactly where the fun part is and so long as you look forward, time will heal the wounds you had from the past. I will be stopping it here, since the main story seems to end here, there are specials and such but if possible I would like someone more experienced to take over these because I wouldn't know where to fit them here. I've been getting awesome feedback from all of you so the one to be thanking has to be me. I also got many times more knowledge about Japanese rather than reading dictionaries and using learning apps. I also got familiarized with redrawing, typesetting, etc. with Photoshop so (when exams are over) who knows I may join a scanlating group, or create mine! ~~nanchatte! I look forward to make best use of the knowledge I've gotten from this tiny manga. Farewell!

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@flannan so it seems. The title was already in English so I'm guessing continue would refer better as "go on" meaning she proceeds again to feel all happy dappy with her new boyfriend(s), ooor maybe that "fateful one" will really live up to his name. If the author's message is supposed to be the one I mentioned earlier, than I agree that it is a good point to finish it. You're welcome, as well.

Dex-chan lover
You know, we truly were a Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan, huh....

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@RiceFarmerVN yeah, but they are not named as Menhera [number] anymore so that's why, in order not to mess things up with the chapters I will leave it here. It's not the end for Menhera, the author keeps posting shorts.

Dex-chan lover
@AlexEliot
there is consistent numbering between these two, tho.
If you don't want to continue it's fine, but I think you could just add the new ones as chapters 134+ and nobody would've complained

You worked really hard translating these chapters, well done! Guess we just have to wait until someone translate the remaining chapters from now on.

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@Gothicgm since as @MangaRockRefugee said I can just continue with 134 and so on. I will probably continue this at about mid-July, given that nobody else will pick this up by then (since that's when my exams should be over). I also want to clear up that I am definitely neither bored nor tired of translating this series. I like translating these just as much as you enjoy reading. The only thing making me having second thoughts is the chance of me making errors due to my lack of knowledge. But well, what's life without mistakes! Still, it is embarrassing to admit that I have to look up almost every Kanji i encounter in order to understand. On the bright side, though, this is an easy series so it went better than I expected. But I really have to focus on studies for a while. I got so into translating this that I sat down at noon to begin translating and then next look I got outside, it was sunset lol.

Thanks for the chapters, I hope that the ''fateful one'" would break the cycle.

You're doing a nice job Alex. Thank you for putting time into these! A hopefully little brother can talk some sense into Kurumi before she starts her next relationship. Can't just repeat the same mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread