Meppou Yatara to Yowaki ni Kiss - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Contributor
I'm glad Yoko-chin is getting educated and learning more about the alpha-omega dynamics and actually facing it head on this time. It would be nice if his development continues on further after this. I'm not really looking for a complete 180 turn-around, but not being ignorant on the matter is a good first step.

I really like how the author expanded on the Omegaverse template beyond the usual primal urge for seggs and whatnot, while still not being too convoluted.

Dex-chan lover
the stakes have been raised! very happy to see Yoko-chin develop as a person

Aggregator gang
I'm glad Yoko-chin is getting educated and learning more about the alpha-omega dynamics and actually facing it head on this time. It would be nice if his development continues on further after this. I'm not really looking for a complete 180 turn-around, but not being ignorant on the matter is a good first step.

I really like how the author expanded on the Omegaverse template beyond the usual primal urge for seggs and whatnot, while still not being too convoluted.
Exactly!
This manga didn't have great start. Lets not forget the sudden (and out of place in my opinion) bl*wjob on the first chapter (or maybe it was necessary so Yokosuka would first hate Shizuka?)
But after that everything turned out fun. And 100% cute. I love how although this manga have omegaverse theme, it rarely rarely shows anything sexual and instead focus on character development and their everyday life.

Users who are viewing this thread