Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 194

What the hell. The onion-cutting ninjas come while I read the chapter. I think it's one of the most significant chapters in the manga.

Supporter
I did expect comedy like this. What a nice change of pace.

Dex-chan lover
Sister and one of the numbers have a crush on each other and now that’s the only storyline I have any investment in.

Most protected sister on the planet possibly? Even over SW guarded people?

Dex-chan lover
Best protected gramps in the planet from now on. Even sw owner cannot get this level.

guh... they almost got me, I love this for Ijin and the Numbers 🥺💙

Dex-chan lover
Some time later, elsewhere, other professionals chatting:
"So, you know the one person in the world that nobody dares touch?" "Is it some president? The CEO of a big, organized-crime connected megacorp?" "Nope, it's this one ordinary lower-middle-class grandpa. A group of the world's top assassins, PLUS his local organized crime syndicate, have declared that anyone who touches a hair on his head will die horribly. Nobody knows why."

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly what i wanted to happen when Ijin brought the KFC that one time, all of then in one place having a family dinner of sorts

Aggregator gang
1 other hand.....Love how Numbers treat this visit like THE MOST TOP SECRET SERIOUS MISSION.....on the other hand....Damn Onion Ninjas...

Grand-Pa is the Best....Anything happens to him, I will Kill all the Numbers and then Ijin....

If hes just an old looking 17 year old, I think ik what he wants. HE just wants to be a normal student. Tell me he dont want that shit

Users who are viewing this thread