Meshinuma - Vol. 5 Ch. 60 - An intriguing afternoon latte art

Dex-chan lover
Warning: Filthy

You think he would ever wonder what pussy tastes like? Cock? Do you think he would become obsessed with the taste, and drool at the thought of it? That he might crave for it at odd hours of the day, interrupting his work? That he would get on his hands and knees to beg for it? That he'd treat it like the most delectable meal he's ever had? I think Inuma would be very good at eating someone out or giving head.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this manga, though I don't like his friend.

Double-page supporter

You think he would ever wonder what pussy tastes like? Cock? Do you think he would become obsessed with the taste, and drool at the thought of it? That he might crave for it at odd hours of the day, interrupting his work? That he would get on his hands and knees to beg for it? That he'd treat it like the most delectable meal he's ever had? I think Inuma would be very good at eating someone out or giving head.
Damn! If the artist is not a yaoi mangaka, I would not believe this.

girl this is disgusting please dont ever comment again

Users who are viewing this thread