Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 101 - Inextinguishable Warrior Spirit

Why don't we just take a moment and give a shouts out to dearest translator Allen for what he did for us. THANK YOU

Double-page supporter
What was the tragedy that had happened to the RL Beiyang's fleet that the MC refers to with his "Sheep commanding Lions" imagery?

@FlashGordan, at least they're not exactly personified ships or vessel for the soul of said ships, just real people with coincidentally matching names. XD

Dex-chan lover
@Haremmony

I did a quick Wikipedia search basically the Tragedy of the RL Beiyang Fleet was that when the Sino-Japanese war happened Beiyang was already using outdated technology for the time and the government refused to pay for updates to the fleet I guess trying to use their past glory to "Frighten" anyone fool enough to fight them, unfortunately, it didn't work and Japan beat the living shit out of them I guess paralleling the story a little with the Manhwa Beiyang Fleet being poor at the start of the story similar to its RL counterpart it needed funding for upgrades and no one wanted to help

Dex-chan lover
did anyone else think Raging Gohan when they saw Zhen Yuan pissed off?

XL

Dex-chan lover
History lesson with Allen, *nods nods* ok sensei!

Double-page supporter
@Tych, Oh, yeah that info does fit with the imagery of "Sheep in charge of Lions". Thank you for your trouble!

Dex-chan lover
Shura is an OP race. If they master wisdom, then they'te far superior to humanity.

Group Leader
You learned about the Sino-Japanese war, something that's probably irrelevant in terms of the scale of the universe we're dealing with when considering the entirety of the human race up to this point?

Fed-Kun's army
It's always better to double check the informations when they speak of history or politics in a manhua or anything that could have been influenced by the PRC in any way.

I mean it's always better to double check what you read but sometimes it's yet more important.

Users who are viewing this thread