Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 142 - Click and We’ll Give You Immortal Godmother For Free

I didn't think doggo was there for fun, but I did think it was just a special healer. Did not expect the doggo to also kick ass 😂

Omg she's so sweet man im vomiting aswell but not blood but pure sugar. Love ya allen <3

Thanks for the upload allen. This chapter was pure gold. Mu Siyun's hairstyle becoming vogue, Immortal Godmother being pure fluff, and Doggo being completely badass.

"Nicely" huh...?
As far as I'm aware, that means force feeding that prince dog shit from that yellow boi in order to "heal" him from "Accidental" injuries inflicted on him during his capture.

That sounds about right.

Dex-chan lover
okay, 2 things one OMG WTF WAS THAT WIG FOR I SWEAR WHEN THE HOST CAME OUT WITH THE WIG ON I THOUGHT MU SIYUN WAS ON THE SHOW! 2 that dog kicked the prince's ass so I guess the Prince is lower than a dog also how the hell did Doggy kick his ass?

Double-page supporter
Lmao, an entire fleetship has been slain by a yellow fox. I didn't even think that that fox so strong since I just saw it sparring with angels too.
Never judge the book by its cover🤣🤣🤣

You thougt the other soul soldier was mu siyun?
FOOL, IT WAS THE DOG

Users who are viewing this thread