Meteor Methuselah

Contributor
Hoping the chapters for this are uploaded soon! This is one of my fave mangas growing up. It's a shoujo Trigun, if you will in tone of style and plot.

うううああああ I can't stop crying. Why it has to end. 。゜゜(´O`) ゜゜。

Just finished rereading this and I don't understand why more people aren't aware of the existence of this wonderful manga. IT 👏 DESERVES 👏MORE 👏HYPE 👏

As @KajurN said so accurately, this manga is even better than when I first read it. It truly is a classic.

This manga, is just an amazing gem. to this day it is one of my favorite manga

Dex-chan lover
Amazing
I finish this in just a short time
Good plot, good message, good feeling and good theme.

Just finish reading it for a 3rd or 4th time, and still as good as i recall

Double-page supporter
This was absolutely fascinating, it really kept me guessing on the ending. A lot of stories are somewhat predictable, and I don't always mind that, but this was one where I was absolutely not sure what the end would be. It's really touching, and such a cool concept. Characters that you start out disliking, in the end you realize that you've grown to like them. Characters that seem unimportant end up being key players in the game. I loved the way they portrayed angels, especially since western media tends to only show them as beautiful humanoids, whereas their actual biblical portrayal implies them to be something horrific to us humans.

Users who are viewing this thread