Methods to download manga from Mangadex?

Methods to download manga from Mangadex?

• read online

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • download chapters

Votes: 45 58.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poll: Do you download chapters or read them online?

Also is the polite downloader still updated? Is it safe?
Here's the original thread
https://mangadex.org/thread/8639

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, PMD.
Terrific software it is,
just gets the job done.

use Hakuneko, as it is available in every platform (OSX, linux, windows) to download multiple manga in multiple sources, or just use tachiyomi with mangadex extension if you have android phone like mentioned. otherwise if you have python installed on the computer , take a look at manga-py, a universal manga downloader for offline reading (command-line apps) it had multiple sources , or this project command line apps for downloading off mangadex website only. If you’re just browsing on chrome and want to download while you read, with tampermonkey extension and the manga-loader userscript ; there’s an options to download as .zip automatically when reading each chapters. Another way is to extract the manga chapter list page links ( i use link-grabber chrome extensions) and paste them all on new tab window (there is bulk-url opener chrome extensions) , and then run manga-downloader. It download images from multiple tabs into separate folders in order, download several image from multiple tabs in order : works for any sites. Hope this helps 😀

both actually , downloading by using ksh-script .

i read online if ongoing , but download it in bulk when it's completed and it's over 20 chapters , well a perk of using UNIX-descent .

Group Leader
What i usually do to download a manga chapter is first, i set the reader setting to long strip, and then wait until all the image to load, and them dowload the page into mhtml, and voila, i can read it offline when i don't have an internet quota using mhtml reader. I'm using chrome for android, by the way

Is it legal to do this?

Fed-Kun's army
Currently using Polite Mangadex Downloader, I did really gave too much thought before downloading It cuz of it's non https domain, It is dangerous to download stuff from that sort of places, being a the mercy of a probability of something malicious software. meh~ whatever... there is also CDisplay domain page, I really hate it cuz they are without a doubt needed programs for reading comics

Group Leader
@Azram Is it legal to make fan translations?
Anyway, I read online because downloading each page takes too much time for me and I'm likely to read the chapter once anyways

is someone roleplaying a spambot or do we actually have one AI-generating answers

Users who are viewing this thread