Metropolitan System - Ch. 343 - Metropolitan System Chapter 343

Double-page supporter
OK it seems this manhua is going down the same "Chinese culture is supreme" trope like most other modern world battle manhuas. MC goes and beats down every other culture in the world just to prove that Chinese are the biggest badasses in the world... BOOORRIINNGGG...

I couldn't understand a thing around the middle, what happened with the grammar there? There were some really jumbled sentences there.

@Vengeance22 not really, he got owned in Italy and twice at that! normal gangsters can't beat him anymore regardless of country, even those from china as we have seen so far, now only those at Demigod and above can beat him. And who knows if there are hidden sects and clans who have demigods in The U.S, South Africa, Japan..etc who can whoop his ass with one hand.

Fed-Kun's army
China is supreme duh. They've got a wall that's really tall and like 2000 years old. It's also the largest country if you exclude all the frozen tundra land of Canada, Russia and Alaska.

China only really sucks because of pollution and overpopulation. The fake milk sucks too.

Dex-chan lover
@Vengeance22 uhhh, he got almost killed twice and he has his powers sealed for a year. I dunno about that statement, dude.

-----------------------

HOLY FUCK! JK SYSTEM, I REPEAT, JK SYSTEM.

Double-page supporter
@Rin2k I don't know if you noticed, but they said his powers were sealed yet he was whooping ass the next moment, how could someone whoop as with his powers sealed? He even said he was as weak as a mere mortal, i.e. non-martial artist, but he still whoops the ass of those gangsters. That to me is a huge inconsistency.

@Maximum But the premise here was that his powers were sealed, so even a run-of-a-mill gangster should've beaten him to death IMO, but nothing happened...

@BuffSoul Obviously you know basically zero of world history if you think that the Great Wall means China is supreme... Let me tell you why they had to cower behind that great wall of theirs: It was because my great-ancestors were kicking the shit out of them everytime they met. Have you heard of the Huns? If the Huns wanted to they easily could've butcheed every Chinese in existance, but they didn't, instead they split up and part of them migrated to Europe becoming the ancestors of us Hungarians (Apparently even today Chinese mothers scold bad children that the Huns will take them lol). So yeah if a wall created out of fear makes them supreme, I don't know what to say about for instance putting a man into space or the Moon... Learn some history dude before you start singing praises to a people of cowards... (Btw part of the Huns remained in China and eventually conquered it all becoming the Qing Dynasty, the last royal dynasty of China.)

@Vengeance22 yah but those were noobs and this was their first job. Refer to the first chapters he used to fight guys like them all the time as a normal human using the fighting experiences from his old life.

Users who are viewing this thread