Metsuki Warui Ko Kawaii Ko - Vol. 3 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
granted previous version admitted was amateur, this version is alot easier to understand/makes sense. thanks for work

Fed-Kun's army
bruh
d31i1t.png

Double-page supporter
Whoah, are you guys back too, or is this as far as 10001st got? I just found this series today - Thanks for the fantastic TL!

Last edited:
Group Leader
Whoah, are you guys back too, or is this as far as 10001st got? I just found this series today - Thanks for the fantastic TL!
While I might ask the surviving staff if they want to finish this, the group leader is still MIA and my motivation is only slowly returning so I can't promise anything.

Double-page supporter
While I might ask the surviving staff if they want to finish this, the group leader is still MIA and my motivation is only slowly returning so I can't promise anything.
Ah yeah, no sweat - I know this is a hobby/labor of love, and people's RL stuff comes first too. It was fun seeing the author's art change and improve and simultaneously thru the credits pages seeing the TL pick up staff and change as a group. Wherever Vel is in life I hope they're doing well.

Double-page supporter
Group is basically dead unfortunately. We have until ch59 cleaned and redrawn, but no TL at this stage.
We'll see what happens, but whatever happens won't be quick.
It is an honor to see you register for the MD forums and spend your first post on a reply to my humble and unworthy message. Also, if you're the one who was doing the RD earlier in the series, that was a very fine looking vending machine.

It is an honor to see you register for the MD forums and spend your first post on a reply to my humble and unworthy message. Also, if you're the one who was doing the RD earlier in the series, that was a very fine looking vending machine.
Yup, that's me. If you want to see my work occasionally pop up, go check out Oofuri, I dip into the team scanlating that on and off.

Users who are viewing this thread