Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! ~Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Holy Slime, and the Slave Trade

Double-page supporter
Of course slaves. It wouldn't be an isekai without a fcking slaves. I hate this trope. I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
sigh, yet another isekai with slaves that the MC buys (probably can legally order to have sex with, slaves will be so happy the MC is such an awesome master, yadda yadda). I mean, I'm all for a Dark Elf and a Red Head, nice picks! But why the hell can't he just hire a adventure team, add a mini-arc where he helps them to get a trusting connection. Or author, if you have to have slaves (cause you suck that much), have him rescue them (save them from a shipwreck). Just stop having the damn MC buy ()&%#^ slaves!

As soon as slaves were first mentioned a few chapters back it seemed inevitable this would happen. Sigh. What a fucking dumb trope.

Dex-chan lover
How unusual. This is some old school slavery right here, with well-regulated rights and duties. I think some debtors today would actually enjoy such straightforward settlement plan where you simply work off what you owe, which might be easier than having to balance your budget on your own.
I mean, it makes no sense when mangakas casually go with the needlessly depressing setting where slaves are caged, malnourished and dead inside - basically gulag conditions from the start. Who would rely on such mishandled merchandise to do actual work?

Double-page supporter
This manga was barely 6 from me, but anything that has MC buying slaves drops 2 points from me. Straight into the trash.

Holy shit, wtf is wrong with Japanese?

Users who are viewing this thread