she's gonna make advances but he'll be like "waa waa noo no we cant..." :haa:
where have I seen this before... ? :haa:

Double-page supporter
REJOICE CAT LOVERS

OUR TIME HAS COME AND OUR SALVATION IS SOON

THE GOLDEN AGE IS UPON US

PRAISE BE THE CATLORDS

Last edited:
It's a crime black cat scans isn't around anymore to to this manga (even though I don't think they even did manga like this lmao)
This tl team is very good though so please keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
The question is does she control when the form shift occurs because you would not want a change in ahem tightness to end in literal dismemberment.

Dex-chan lover
That's a fine concept! :meguupog:

Until you have a cat that already behaves like your obsessive girlfriend where you can't go to the toilet because, even when she sleeps, she will wake up and follow you and wait on the floor for you even while you're taking a shower.

Only understanding that sometimes you have to leave and you can't take her with you:nyoron:,
but when she sees you petting another cat she sulks and hides in a corner while watching.
:shamihuh:
Watching. Your. Every. Move.:worry:

Btw does the author even have a cat? You can't let them drink milk and eat rice and cereals in general are definitely bad for them!
Not sure how about supernatural cat but still should at least think twice about giving it...

Cats eat meat. Raw meat or fish. They'll settle for dry food but with no cereals included (which some companies add to cheapest cat food, which makes them become more sickly and they die young).
Some vegetables as additions are ok (for vitamins), but check first.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cats don't wag their tale when they're happy. Swishing their tale is actually a sign that they're annoyed.
Yeah ok, nevermind my previous comment. The author never had a cat. That's like confirmed right here.

The manga is about author wanting to adopt a cat but he doesn't know a thing about them and his landlord doesn't let him.

Maybe it's better that way, at least he won't feed them rice and milk :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah ok, nevermind my previous comment. The author never had a cat. That's like confirmed right here.

The manga is about author wanting to adopt a cat but he doesn't know a thing about them and his landlord doesn't let him.

Maybe it's better that way, at least he won't feed them rice and milk :facepalm:
also, most black cats are male!!! I freaking hate how every manga/anime with a cat-turn-human, it's always a female black cat!!! I freaking hate this trope by now

Dex-chan lover
Giving milk to a cat is...not a good idea. Unless you're into scat.

Users who are viewing this thread