Mi Diaburo

The art is not my jam but the lore is so good. I even cry. I really want them to live happy together. They just so alike. Miguel is a mixed child between a mistress and a gang leader. He not pure. Jake also a mixed child between a criminal and police officer. They so alike and i think if we switch their place, Jake would become a criminal and Miguel would become a police officer. They just live like what their father want. Miguel become a criminal because his father is one and Jake's father is also a police officer. It is not like they want it, it is their fathers want it. I don't think Jake or Miguel like their jobs. Too obviously from Jake could we are see everything in his pov. Miguel show it by sneak out to have fun with Jake, do silly thing and don't act like how he act when he do "missions". Jake and Miguel don't say it out loud that they hate their job could they can't. They don't have that right. That is just so sad. More sad that i knew they could never make it up again ;-;)

The art is not my jam but the lore is so good. I even cry. I really want them to live happyly together. They just so alike. Miguel is a mixed child between a mistress and a gang leader. He not pure. Jake also a mixed child between a criminal and police officer. They so alike and i think if we switch their place, Jake would become a criminal and Miguel would become a police officer. They just live like what their father want. Miguel become a criminal because his father is one and Jake's father is also a police officer. It is not like they want it, it is their fathers want it. I don't think Jake or Miguel like their jobs. Too obviously from Jake could we are see everything in his pov. Miguel show it by sneak out to have fun with Jake, do silly thing and don't act like how he act when he do "missions". Jake and Miguel don't say it out loud that they hate their job could they can't. They don't have that right. That is just so sad. More sad that i knew they could never make it up again 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread