Mieruko-chan - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Yknow, I loved this series before Michiru, but man if the author isnt fucking cooking with the yuri. This is peak. And to my shock Miko is the top!
FgJuwIG.png

But this is just classic yuri right here. I hope they go all the way. Michiko needs to get those tentacles wet!
Being real with you I suspected that Miko would be the top. It kinda suits her (+ Michiru is taller. Taller girls are always bottoms)

Dex-chan lover
- miko : ... michiru-chan ... , hana ... , your onee-san ... , romu-san ... , anaguma-san ...

- hana : ... yuria-chan ... , miko , ... michiru-chan ...

- michiru : ... miko-chan ... , yoh-chan ( her big sister ) ...

page 2 :
- michiru : ... me me-chan 's parka is kawaii ...

page 4 :
  • michiru : ... rabu rabu festival ( love love ) ...
  • miko : ... ramu rabi festival ...

page 34 :
- michiru : ... im going to find that oji-san who made you fall down ...

- miko : ... i want to go to the shimomura store to buy under-wear ...

last page :
note that the speech bubbles of hana have some flowers , because hana = flower in japanese .

1st pages :
note that most of the back-ground characters are blushing and staring at michiru .

luckily , this manga is not the manga "rental girl-friend" and the manga "shiunji family" , or else the panels will be filled with the comments of the back-ground characters :

53836549898_f8f949a21f_k.jpg

so train ghost is like an exorcist.
edit: miko is living a nightmare and michiru is living a wonderful dream :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, and I love that despite everything going on in the train Michiru was truly living her best life that day and I'm surprised her heart was able to handle it and even then she still tried to defend the honor of her gal pal when their surprise shopping trip was revealed. Though that is a good question Michiru's tentacles have defended Miko in the past from threats... why were they so inactive in this instance?

Fed-Kun's army
We don't know what would happen if say, the ghost boy holding a balloon that Miko accidentally waved to managed to get to her, but I remember chapters with Hana and Julia respectively where it seemed like strong ghosts could affect humans.

In the chapter where Hana helps a kid retrieve his friend's charm(?) from a river a river ghost approaches her.

River spirit approaches and does something -> Hana starts drowning.

The ghost of the kid's friend shows up and starts fighting the river spirit -> Hana stops drowning.

In the chapter where Julia goes on a ghost tour led by Rom, Julia can see most of the ghosts on the tour except for one that shows up on a bridge. Right when it shows up the bridge railing Julia's holding onto crumbles and she almost falls off.

I'd guess that some ghosts are completely harmless to humans, some are harmless unless they realize a human can see them, and some have specific circumstances where they can and will affect the real world to harm humans.
the thing is, its kinda different for Miko. shes a medium/psychic. In Hana's case, she is somewhat a powerbank, tons of energy but no outlet so the ghost could probably affect her.

i find it something similar to what Dark Gathering is. Ghost might affect and take over a body if theyre Psychic.

Dex-chan lover
Ok cool the Trainaxe ghost looks scary as hell but is actually helping people. Kind of like the wheelchair ghost in the hospital. I'm waiting for a ghost that is as cute as a cat but is an amalgamation of nightmares mushed into one, giant, disgusting mass

Dex-chan lover
Michiru is a fucking mistake. The GL shit is cringe. Hopefully the relationship stays platonic. Why ruin this manga? Fucking retards
What difference does this actually make to the series? If anything it‘s fan service and if not then add romance to the series. What? You want her to be straight so that you can imagine being with her? If your enjoyment for this series is the horror/mystery it‘s still there. If it’s not, well then not sure what you’ve been reading this whole time.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I understand how these things work, it confuses me again. Was that one protecting the guy from the axe thing? Was it only protecting itself? Is the axe thing good, evil, or just doing it's own thing?

Dex-chan lover
she really have to roll the dice every time she gets on a train, hoping to not meet the axe guy lol. Unless he only walks around in specific trains

Users who are viewing this thread