Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

>ghosts in horror film always disappear at the second time you look
since fucking when

Double-page supporter
Aww, the dead are ogling a pretty girl and hoping into her bed thinking its fine cause they are dead D: Pervert ghosts!

btw, was it implying she pee'd herself at little the first time she saw the ghost ?
Well what I like most about her, is her poke face. That would take some courage

Dex-chan lover
Rosary? I remember it being prayer beads in the twitter version. I hope this isn't a case of localization.

Dex-chan lover
Damn! She pissed herself, but damn! That girl has ballz! Metaphorical ones, but they are so hard, they could cut diamonds, even though they are metaphorical!

you know, kin like them usually didn't like to be seen by human. but why did this manga make them like always wanted to be seen by us (human)?

Group Leader
this is gold. cute girl? check. horrifying monsters? check. wacky sense of comedy? check. I'M IN.

Dex-chan lover
cover page : she is eating anpan : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anpan .

the 1st ghost is actually a maid mother with her children inside her belly .

I noticed her creepy bag-chain and the creepy dolls inside her room

Mzu

@Kronous I don't know why you think so but actually... This manga is pretty accurate in this one, once those things know that you can see them, they would take interest in you. For some reason.

@Mzu because i've seen them before and they didn't take interest on me, but they disappear right away instead. and after i got "ruqiyah", i don't see them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread