Migawari Otome no Koufuku-na Yomeiri - Meiko to Musubi no Akashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
I picked another new, only one volume out at present, manga. And that means this manga's release will be slow. I'm sorry.

But it was on sale and the story seems interesting so here we are.
Silver lining is Vol 2 is scheduled out for this summer so possibly a release in August, and this manga itself doesn't take long. Will maybe have 3-4 vols, so it maybe able to be finished either next year or early the year after.

This manga focuses on the mc and ml's bonding(geddit?) over their arranged marriage so it's a rather subdued manga despite the secondary plot of whodunnit.

I'm aware there's a time discrepancy in the chapter. I quadruple checked and those are the years it wrote.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"I just abandoned you for your entire 15 years of life, making you seem unwanted and disallowing you from being able to live with and love your family but hey now take the place of your sister you never met" is the vibe the dad gives off.

God both parents are infuriating. MC is a much kinder child than I would be in this situation, I hope she at least gets to bond with her sister as well as her now husband.

Thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up. These kinda mangas always hurt my head. She doesn’t even tell them that the vision she sees is her death by a random old man, how is it fair that they are asking her to take the place of her coddled sister. She doesn’t owe anyone anything. We will see where this goes .

Users who are viewing this thread