Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 123 - Unqualified, aren't you?

Dex-chan lover
I'll be more impressed if at least one of the sister loses, and see how the author shakes things up instead of the usual roadblock trope

Dex-chan lover
Well, kinda-sorta called it last chapter: Yuu talking in the platonic-nakama sense, the father none the wiser about the situation and the sisters freaking out. It went better than expected, though.
I'm too sleepy to give a rational thought. Their dad is pretty dense too. My guy, those smiles your daughters showed in those pics don't look like smiles you give in business partnerships.
I think the person standing besides him in the flashback panel is his past business partner or subordinate/supporter which became the sisters' mother. Remembering her because of the photos and Yuu's declaration probably made him relent.

Dex-chan lover
That hairstyle... and no eyes... I see what you did, illustrator... and they know it too...
ksnip-tmp-Bt-Bz-CO.png

Aibou!
mikadono.gif

Dex-chan lover
man I just know this mango is gonna end like dogshit

any romcom that relies on the denseness trope and goes on for a 100 plus chapters inevitably ends in the most unfulfilling manner humanly possible as if the author actively wanted to fuck over their own work

Dex-chan lover
I know the series has been losing a little of their shine after namek, but this page for sure gave me a good laugh...
I really hope author manages the pacing to reach the anime without hurting the plot like some series about hokkaido...

Dex-chan lover
See what I mean I knew the author was cooking something weird! She always is!

Users who are viewing this thread