Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 76 - Summer vacation, in the southern isles.

Dex-chan lover
Damn so last chap's color spread wasn't just a whim. Real smooth way to ease into the beach/swimsuit arc, plus giving it actual plot purpose. Also, the faceless bully pair(?) finally get names and faces! Knowing how stuff has played out so far, it'll be fine. Regardless, next few Sundays gonna be fun to help tide me over having no F1.

Dex-chan lover
This just makes me hate the mom even more. Your child living in your shadow had his low ego shattered even more by pompous prodigies and you weren't there for him. Garbage parent
not trying to defend her at all, but at least she knew she f*cked up, she got the chance to have a family but never actually tried until it was too late. Also when are we getting a Yuu's dad arc?

Dex-chan lover
As annoying as this might get im hoping those jerks help push yuu forward. Can’t be a maid forever bro
I kind of hope for them to not actually be bad people and said that so Yuu wouldn't destroy himself in a world that was too hard for him and he only remembers the bad part 'cause we already know his self steem was on the negatives.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL! Man, I wish nothing but the best for Yuu in the upcoming chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The girl will fall for him
And that other boy is going to be completely and utterly emasculated.
Sigh 😐😐😐

Dex-chan lover
Channeling the power of friendship into Yuu because he needs it to power up...

Dex-chan lover
time for emotional damage?

ps: Yakuza
BtClse4.png

Dex-chan lover
The next few chapters gonna be difficult to read because of things I imagine will happen, like:

1. Those two new characters will definitely look down on Yuu again, throwing his self-esteem even further into the ground;
2. The sisters will try to defend him, but Yuu himself will stop them, mainly because his thinking that could harm the sister's image for the commercial;
3. The climax could be the new characters humiliating Yuu, somehow throwing his mother's name into the mix, making him cry or get super depressed, making the sisters finally snap at them;

It's just a theory, but that's what I'm expecting before everything starts to get wholesome again, and by that I mean the sisters helping Yuu getting over his low self-esteem and showing those two how amazing he really is.

Users who are viewing this thread