Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - Vol. 12 Ch. 142

Fed-Kun's army
This series really warms my heart -w-

Thanks for the chapter, Translator-dono!

Dex-chan lover
Heh, Arata and Suetsugi both act more mature to each other, than they are normally.

So did author-san really forget about Hakuya-kun scar of it's was healed off screen and just forget to mention it ?
And wow, Nadeshiko-san is real power house to keep up with Ui-chan.

I mean, if you have to marry someone to preserve your specie guess you can wait for someone without it being super creepy but come on, the guy is literally a child right now why you trying to make progress so soon oof

Dex-chan lover
Part of it is that — to be perfectly honest — she's also a child. We've seen repeatedly that she's not much more mature than Mashiro.

But really, she had this sprung on her, and she's very confused about what she should be doing. She really should, as everyone has said, focus on just being friends with Arata, but the Hakuya/Kobeni relationship still has her feeling competitive, as does all this cultural baggage about what a "couple" should be like. She really doesn't know what "progress" would even be at this point, and the age gap makes that worse.

(That and I'm not entirely convinced she's heteroromantic, rather than wanting "a future husband" in cultural programming ways distinct from personal desires.)

Users who are viewing this thread