Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - Vol. 16 Ch. 186

Group Leader
It's been confirmed that the next chapter out later this month will be the finale for Mikakunin de Shinkoukei. I've been with the series for a long time and it feels surreal to be able to see it to its completion. It's been a good run.

Dex-chan lover
Aww, thank you so much for this superb translation!

This manga will be missed dearly, but I guess it's a good ending point, and we can always go back to re-read this fluffy story anytime :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
It's been a cute ride. I kinda wanted to see our FMC use the power she was given to give herself a fluffy dog tail LMAO.

To be frank, for a manga to talk about supernatural stuff, doesn't really utilize it

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like an average dream. Dreams are weird.

Oh, yes, you're so cruel and unfeeling. That's why you're horrified at even thinking you might be.

This chapter really feels like the manga's running out.

Dex-chan lover
And here I was just thinking that by chapter count this or the next chapter would the last.
It’s been a great ride. I hope we get to see the bakaple graduate.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
With the way genetics work, it's not impossible for some of Kobeni's daughters to look a lot like their aunt Benio...

Almost the end huh~ i really love how slowly benio accepting hakuya sincerely how wonderful

Dex-chan lover
Its ending.... Moments like these makes me feel old. So many series watched/read the last 20 years, all end...

Dex-chan lover
Since I already knew it was ending, with how much they were going on I was half expecting this to be it.

Users who are viewing this thread