Mikane and The Sea Woman - Ch. 10 - A Dreamy Lady

Dex-chan lover
I'm really looking forward to how things will turn out with the MC and the Onee-chan, and also with how Yukko will play a part too.

Dex-chan lover
I still think she tried to eat him, I mean meat is meat to an animal at the end of the day.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa! as far as I can remember, This is the first time I see Mikane looks very emotional with other person. Even when he knew he needs to move out because of her moms boyfriend. He seemed unfazed (probably suppressing his feelings(?)). And to think the one he finally showed his vulnerability to is some lab dude he just met, speaks volume! This is the kind of story that I really have fun trying to connecting the dots (aside from the probably losing heroine) really lookin forward to see whats next

Contributor
I still think she tried to eat him, I mean meat is meat to an animal at the end of the day.
I think she didn't try to eat him, she tried to scare him. The reason she did that is I think she is the one who ate lab guys father and now she regrets it and doesn't want to do it to Mikane. She didn't want Mikane to get attached to her like the father did before, she talks a lot about sadness and I think that is one of the reasons.

Also, extremely sad for Yukko in all this, she gets treated as a second thought for him.

Dex-chan lover
I think she didn't try to eat him, she tried to scare him. The reason she did that is I think she is the one who ate lab guys father and now she regrets it and doesn't want to do it to Mikane. She didn't want Mikane to get attached to her like the father did before, she talks a lot about sadness and I think that is one of the reasons.

Also, extremely sad for Yukko in all this, she gets treated as a second thought for him.
holy crap that's a really interesting hypothesis

Dex-chan lover
...I think she is the one who ate lab guys father and now she regrets it and doesn't want to do it to Mikane. She didn't want Mikane to get attached to her like the father did before, she talks a lot about sadness and I think that is one of the reasons.
Yabbit the mermaid that ate the scientist's father had black hair and vivid (red?) lips and looked different. I think she was a different mermaid and that there might be lots of them. Agree that onee-san mermaid was just trying to scare Mikane tho.

Users who are viewing this thread