Miki-san, Daisuki Desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
uh didn't this already get translated, tho different page, suppose is better to merge them https://mangadex.org/title/48944/i-love-you-miki

Aggregator gang
Weirdly wasnt this translated before? Should this be merged with the other one if that is the case?

Contributor
No wonder the author search didn't show the other page, since it's still in Japanese (小畑つねちか).

Double-page supporter
The FMC looks beautiful, I'm looking forward to this!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I cringed when he said "I love you" right in the middle of the classroom. Doesn't matter how attractive you are, that's something you just don't do. Well. It's fiction, so it worked out.

Its only been 1 chapter but you can already tell that guy friend of hers is going to be a twat

Normally, completely changing your appearance for someone is a red flag, not something I'd encourage… But wow, has this dude got guts.

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy, this translation is fantastic. Translating slang can be such a challenge, but you did a spectacular job conveying both its casualness and its subculture feel. The dialogue flows so smoothly!

Dex-chan lover
One word cringe bruh like wtf, why would to confess while the whole class was listening just why

Users who are viewing this thread