Milady Just Wants to Relax

@Mingenius
its comments like these that stop people from translating things and gets them dropped because Scanners dont feel like the work they put in is appreciated. Its not easy getting the raws, its not easy translating, editing and cleaning the pages to make sure we have a smooth reading experience. Sure id love quicker chapters but Id rather not have another drama starting up and causing it to be dropped.

@EmptySkies I get that people have their own lives and yes we're in a global pandemic but they're translating tens of works, they're a big group, and all other translations are up to date so it does look like, either they don't have time for this one or are no longer interested in translating it, in which case they should not really protest too much. And of course they can release the chapters they've been working on (if they've been working on them), they're amazing translators, everyone knows this, so no one will complain. But Hanaa is doing this because they love it too and they haven't actually said anything about them continuing this story, we just assume because they told Hanaa off. We don't know when they plan on it.

@EmptySkies It's so god d**n easy to get the raw, just click "Raw" button up ahead and choose the chapter or just google it. It's easy to translate if translater know Japanese. It's easy to clean and redraw if you know how to use photoshop

@EmptySkies there is so many translator who continue previous work from past translator left of form what you said, that mean every group who is continue past group project is trampling on previous group. hahaha
put aside drama global pandemic is not an excuse btw. its global pandemic and i can still do my job in home so pandemic is no an excuse.

note : its not like translating or cleanging work make you need to go outside.

@kavinh

if the manga hadnt been touched for longer then I wouldnt see an issue. Im trying to help create a solution so people stop harassing either side. I do not want another Duchess with an Empty Soul drama happening again.
Ive seen plenty of groups upload chapters from 1 - recent on this site so its not like its not possible. Im just suggesting it so that people can choose who they want to support if they want to drop NASS because of past drama etc. This manga is still short enough it can be done.

I didnt see Hanaa's comment about them feeling threatened so I apologize if im downplaying it.

@EmptySkies TDES is a different situation.

DnA were releasing at a consistent once per month.
NASS are releasing inconsistently with almost a 4 month gap between chapters

Agatha uploaded their chapter 4 days after DnA
Hana uploaded their chapter 2 months after NASS

Agatha had very poor translations and image consistency when they started and stated that English was not their native language, that they were doing the series for practice, and avoided messages from DnA
Hana did it out of a like of the series, apologised for translating it and said they were open for a request to stop which it looks like they're going to accede to

@yogigs youre assuming that they work from home. people who work for jobs that are considered essential have to still physically go to their work which puts them at risk of getting covid19.

NASS may be a big group but big groups may split manga between teams and if one team works faster than the other of course theyre going to get releases out faster.

Hanaa and NASS should collab or have her join the group so she can still continue releasing for the people who want her to.

@RaoulD That is very true and I know Hanaa is doing this out of love for the series.
I do appreciate the chapters they released and I have respect they did stop when asked. I wish we could read the messages exchanged on both sides because Hanaa had mentioned they felt threatened.

I sincerely hope the series gets picked up again because Ive read the webnovel and its a lovely read.

Fed-Kun's army
@EmptySkies why should Hanaa have join/colab with NASS when they haven't done anything with it, they just stopped making it out of the blue for no reason and have not touched it since, they have done this with many, many manga, if they want to keep it they should post something at least once a month.

@Zinon you can join their discord and ask them whats going on with the manga. From what people have been saying the chapters are stuck in quality check phase so we prolly will get releases soon.

from what it seems they do like Hanaa's work and encourage her to apply to translate with them.
NASS didnt threaten her and she mentions it herself later from comment hunting
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571462006465626137/707309379157753927/unknown.png

Fed-Kun's army
@EmptySkies When did I ever say they threatened her, I don't believe that, don't bring it up just to make your response longer to make it seem you have an amazing response, also, she translated it all on her own , so she proved she doesn't need to be part of their group and there is no reason for her to be if she doesn't want to, and why exactly were chapters stuck in quality check for that long, there really isn't a reason for them to be.

Dex-chan lover
@EmptySkies
From what people have been saying the chapters are stuck in quality check phase so we prolly will get releases soon.
...Are you their spokeperson or something? I'm just curious, because:
jZyQ.png

Doesn't really scream out to me: "they were just a bit late with the quality checking."
Their inconsistency with this series seems to have been also way before covid, so I don't even see any reason to care about their alleged efforts. It's extra precious how the moment that someone else releases 2 chapters, they "suddenly" wake up, and then ask that translator to stop.

I honestly don't give a shit about any of this drama. But I would actually like to continue to read this series. And I'd like to not have any bullshit going on here.

Yikes telling a fan translator to stop even though there hasn't been an update in months. regardless of if it's been in quality check, that's no excuse to attack a fan translator, nass needs to realise that they arnt the only people who can translate and if someone really likes the work they're free to translate it themselves, hanna did great work not only translating it but typesetting and redrawing. I dont see why they have any issue with the release. The fact that someone even tries to defend them shows how much of a joke this scanlation group is

*edit punctuation*

Ada

Damn this thread is as active as a certain influencer gossip site I have been reading recently (if you know you know).

If both NASS and hanaatsume want to continue this manga, it would be easier for both parties of they could collaborate on it. It could ease the burden for the members at NASS and hanaatsume could get help when needed, and both could get credited for it. But that is between them, but scaring new translators away from a project is not fair since all of these translations are illegal. I still would like to give credit were credit is due and thank hanaatsume for giving us the translations.

There is no need to argue over this in this thread, especially since most of us have not put in the work here and have not been in contact with either parties.

Users who are viewing this thread