Milady Just Wants to Relax

Oh please don't do that to us, not a cliffhanger please !!! 😭😭
Aaaaaaaaah my heaaaaarrt !!!! We appreciate the translation ugh my heart, the stories are wonderful but rn i'm so worried for Ronia pleaaaaaaase !!! Heeeeelp !!!! 😭😭😭😭😭💜💜💜💚💚💚

This is a pretty decent story and I know that the group works hard in order to release a chapter every month or almost. Nonetheless, the wait is bearable because the quality they create is good. Thank you so much for another chapter!

tbh please dont find her if you just gonna treat her like shit again. she is happy with the kawaii beasts around her so pleaseeeee dont ruin ittt for herrrrrr 😣😣

Thank you for uploading the latest chapter, I’m really enjoying what I’ve read so far. I do hope you’ll continue translating this. And I truly appreciate all the hard work that goes into translating it. Thank you and I hope to see more soon.

The scans have already caught up with the latest update. I mean, sure we're one chapter away, but we gotta give credit for these beautiful works. The quality is amazing!
Thank you team for your hard work!

Omg I love this! I can't wait to see these characters develop >//<
Thank you for scanlating!

Thank you to the group who translated it, the following rant/review is not indicative of your hard work but the manga itself.

I didn't read the tags, and was hoping it would be a comedy/slice of life with a side of "don't judge a book by its cover" message as she acts as an intermediary letting the town learn that beastkin are people too.

But it feels like it's going to be a canned "turns out man is the real monster" story, with her falling for one or all of the beast-men who are actually gentle, kind, strong, and amazing while humans are just racist because different. Wouldn't surprised if she has a moment where she gets really angry because of a racist human being mean to one of the beast people, and shows off she's OP because of magic or something. I kept reading. She does some super amazing unheard of thing through the power of kindness and a pure heart or whatever.

By start of chapter 6 the entire characterization for anyone other than the MC (whose characterization is that she is perfect but the world is just cruel to her) is that everyone is a racist jerk but the beastkin (who are coincidentally SUPER HOT) are misunderstood UwU~~ who just want to find a restaurant to eat at for some reason? Like literally for the first couple chapters where they're shown (separate from the MC because we need to know they're important to the story, early) they just complain that they don't have a restaurant to eat at. What a coincidence.

And I posted this on the Ch.7 discussion but the backstory where she's made out to be a villain is so flimsy. Maybe the LN makes it more convincing but in the manga it doesn't make a lick of sense. They're two very clear accidents. The girl she does it to isn't even mentioned as particularly well liked, popular, manipulative or anything. It just all works out for her because it has to. I get that her fate has to follow the story she read before being reincarnated but it feels so hollow. It's just another poor tortured hero who did nothing wrong being accused of things she didn't trope.

It's just going to be a bubblegum fantasy romance, imo. The MC isn't really memorable, the setting isn't much explored or interesting, the characters feel flat. The only thing that really interested me is her braid and those fairies. Real MVPs.

It just feels... whatever. It's not my thing, but a lot of people love it so, hey, who am I to say otherwise. Maybe I'm just not seeing what others do. I'm going to drop it because it does nothing for me, I can't even treat it like a guilty pleasure like other Isekai.

@datonegui I get what you mean. It's like she's expected not to fall or defend herself. Then again, if that woman manipulated it to look like she did it on purpose, it makes a lot of sense. But then again, she's a baron and shouldn't have possessed this much power / ties to actually do that

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why the rating is high. It's so poor written. Many event in this first five chapters that doesn't make a sense.
1)The mc is so indecisive. She often thinking to change her fate but she actually happy with the result. What is she actually wanna be?
2) Her followers afraid? It doesn't make a sense refered to their reasoning. Their reasoning is right if they can't against her mc's family. But it could be feel more right if they are a greedy person that betray her for their own convenience. They are afraid of what? by the fact that the heroine is lower caste than mc, it doesn't make a sense. And it worsen by the fact that they are the one who want to make initiative to revenge the heroine. It's bad written.
3) the mc statedly mentioned to make haste to the fated destination. I am laughing in this. This story doesn't mention that she is being exiled. She is just assumed it based on novel. And nothing to mention her family reaction. As of this, i could assume that this author actually didn't have a good grasp to make the story progressing. I warn you, this story highly possible to have many plot hole in the future
4) the heck with those pose in chapter 2. It's like they are all gay.
5) the mc is depicted to be an airhead naive person too. But the storytelling too much looking into her mind. An airheaded person don't make too much thought to do something
Feel free to enjoying this trash. Sorry for my harsh words

Ah where to start, I suppose with the general thought that sometimes parts of a story "dont make sense" because they are going to be explored later on. So point by point:

1. She isn't indecisive. She's resigned to what she considers to be, and what events prove to be, an unalterable fate. Within those parameters she chooses to select the "best ending" for herself i.e. she made a decisive decision about what to do.

2. Her "followers" aren't afraid of anything. They are, very very clearly, lying about being afraid of her (Ronia) extremely powerful family so they can blame her for "forcing" them to bully the heroine, thus letting them get away with it. They need this excuse because the prince is clearly in love and backing the "heroine" so if they were responsible for bullying her they would be fucked. It makes perfect sense.

3. You should pay more attention when you read. She doesn't get exiled she voluntarily leaves (oh look more decisive action). She literally says this on pages 18-21. Ronia herself outlines the reasons for it on page 9 of chapter 1, and again on page 11. Page 11 is also explicitly about her families reaction. It's basically the only thing on the page, are you sure you read this? Her family and her (sorry to beat a dead horse, decisive) long term plan to "escape" are all covered again in more detail in chapter 2. I mean you can't have missed all this?

4. Who cares if they look gay?

5. The MC is absolutely not depicted as an airhead. She was the top of the top school for nobles for every year she was in attendance and was held in high regard by all the students for how she comported herself. The only time airhead gets mentioned is by one beastkin but only because he's in shock she isnt a big ole racist.

I mean, this may be trash, I'd say its average myself. But the version of it you read only exists in your own head.

I think what some people in this comment section need to keep in mind is the good ole “if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all”. This is someone’s labor of hard work and dedication. There’s a difference between constructive comments and childish hate. If it isn’t your cup of tea then don’t read it, it’s that simple. If you think it’s trash then produce something better before attacking anyone’s hard work.

@Toska1833
Eh everyone is allowed to criticize, the moment one's work is out there it is open to criticism (un)fortunately. And it's not like any of the negative comments are going to reach the author or artist. But with that in mind:

If you think it’s trash then produce something better before attacking anyone’s hard work.
I could be a published author for all you know. Or any other person who has given a negative opinion. Regardless, just because we may have not produced a manga or something similar ourselves of the same or better quality doesn't mean we aren't allowed to criticize. Roger Ebert only wrote his first film after being renown for his criticism. If the negative opinions really bother you because you like it, rebut or ignore them.

Though, I do agree calling the manga trash just because you don't like it is unwarranted. I was trying to give actual reasons why I, personally, didn't like it. But as I said if other people like it, who am I to say it's bad? It's just not something I enjoy.

Who- who saw chapter 8.5????
It was here for like 1minute and got deleted.
Did I just had some weird tea spilling fever dream.

Users who are viewing this thread