Milady Just Wants to Relax

Supporter
Gonna have to support hanaatsume on this one, NASS if you're gonna basically not release either state your intentions for why you're on haitus yourself, or stay silent and let someone else take over. I never have and never will understand why people believe they can have exclusive rights to basically what is volunteer work to begin with on the morally gray area that is scanlations.

I like this manga but it seems like its being sidelined or not in the focus of NASS so I don't blame hanaa for translating, I hope they aren't going to be harassed by NASS after this . It would be nice if they teamed up rather than fight with them since its clear hanaa actually likes the story a lot and just wants to read/share it. Look at the rate they update before you say its a one-time thing/only because of the pandemic.

Friendly reminder that scanning and translating comics from one language to another isn't necessarily legal, it's filesharing. There is no official English release for this series, nobody has received any kind of official endorsement whatsoever to translate and release this. Hence, the only ones that are in any position whatsoever to dictate whether one can or cannot translate and release chapters online for free, without a single penny going to the author, is the author and their publisher. Sniping a translation isn't a thing, the only ones getting "sniped" are the author and publisher.

Keep on translating this if you want to, I'd prefer it if you did. Just don't let that white noise from the other scan group factor into that decision, as they have no leg to stand on.

I don't need it, but you can't have it as well - that's the basic outline of NASS's position.
Man, who cares? They stopped translating for no reason, but released other projects just fine. Meaning, they sidelined thus one.
Now a person comes and does an awesome job, just for them to pop up, claiming it
You own nothing! You are not the author nor publisher.
So suck it up and release your own version, or don't, not that we care.
We want to read this translated and as long as hanaatsume posts, he will have all the appeciation of the community and fans.
Why harass people? Try to do better / faster or collab. But harassing and not keeping up the work is the worst. I can promise your donations will fall if you keep harassing people publically, like that

Oh hell yeah! I want more! Thanks for the wonderful update!!! 🤤 im drooling for more!

Thank you so so much for translating this manga @hanaatsume !

Please continue translating this and don't worry about someone telling you otherwise !
It wasn't updated for the longest time, and you being an angel revived it! So thanks a bunch! 😊

I'm honestly getting tired of nass. This isn't the first time called someone out for scanlations. Everyone has a right to do it if they want. Like @Summersolstice1492 said the only ones that have the right to dictate any thing is the author. Getting snipped doesn't exist. Especially if you rarely upload to a series. What does exist is hording. You can't just claim a bunch of titles, take months to upload and then if someone wants to pick it up you tell them to stop. Like what right do you have. And nass isn't the only group that does this. Now everyone is robbed of good stories bc ppl claim things they don't even have power over.

Hanaa should just continue to upload. Who cares what they say. Just do you.

Aggregator gang
No group owns these series. If they haven't updated something for over a month they can't blame others for picking it up.

@hanaatsume Thanks a bunch for translating ... I hope you will continue since many of us really enjoy it ....NASS can't really claim shit when they have stopped translating it...but if you won't we thank you for the chapters you provided :3

I think Hanaa should translate the comic from 1-recent chapters rather than picking up where NASS left off so there isnt any issue of sniping.

if you start from the beginning itll give people the choice of reading between the translators when they have the time to release.

Everyone saying theyre disappointed in NASS are being rather mean. Like I get it its been a while since they updated the manga but they prolly have different people working on each manga so its their own set responsibility. With the pandemic going on people are busy and lead their own lives so having some patience is needed because they are doing this for free and at their own risk for us to read. At the very least if someone wants to pick this up they should start from the beginning so it doesnt trample on other people's work. Thats my opinion atleast and the more reasonable way to go about it. Id rather not have another scanlator drama fight like with the Duchess with no soul happening again because people were quick to jump the gun and insult the original scans group for asking someone to stop.

Thank you so much @hanaatsume for updating those two chapters. I’m sorry that you’ve received harassment for doing that. Nass has got to stop doing that. If they’ve been idling for too long then there’s no point in getting territorial. It’s not a crime to have multiple uploads of chapters from different translators

Thank you for the translation! Love you ♥♥♥ Please continue the translation. It's has been 2 months since the last update, and chapter 9 was out 3 months ago. Just ignore them. They didn't own the series. If NASS is too lazy to continue the translate and someone pick it up, Just get over it.

I was so happy when I saw those new chapters today...
To bad when some scan do such drama about...

Users who are viewing this thread