Mima of the Forest - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The Things One Wants To Do, And The Things One Must Do (3)

Hey Tierra, I don't know if you'll see this, but since I couldn't message you directly I'll just put this here. Thank you, so, so much for translating this story. I started reading this series 5 years ago, and back then only vol 1 was translated (Also by you, I'm guessing? Such dedication) I really loved it, was super disappointed there weren't any chapters, and since it really didn't seem popular, I thought the later volumes would never get translated. But here we are, 5 years later, 5 chapters away from the ending, all thanks to you (and your team, if there is one?), and I just wanted to tell you I am so very grateful you never quit on the series.

I literally created an account for this, so I hope this reaches you. Thanks again!

Group Leader
Hey Tierra, I don't know if you'll see this, but since I couldn't message you directly I'll just put this here. Thank you, so, so much for translating this story. I started reading this series 5 years ago, and back then only vol 1 was translated (Also by you, I'm guessing? Such dedication) I really loved it, was super disappointed there weren't any chapters, and since it really didn't seem popular, I thought the later volumes would never get translated. But here we are, 5 years later, 5 chapters away from the ending, all thanks to you (and your team, if there is one?), and I just wanted to tell you I am so very grateful you never quit on the series.

I literally created an account for this, so I hope this reaches you. Thanks again!
Aw, thanks! Yeah, I'm still going for the end! The last episode will be Season 3 Episode 40, so not much left to go.

Users who are viewing this thread