Mimicry Girls - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, and the notes at the end! Was nice to see you leave an explanation since the author seems to have taken the time to specifically include those references to the equipment choices.

I don't think I've seen an ALICE pack in like ten years.

Dex-chan lover
Vento Aureo looks different than I remember. More cute and comedy oriented.

Dex-chan lover
Even I feel bad for them.

image.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean the 50 bmg is a caliber originally meant for a machine gun ( hence bmg "browning machine gun" )
so 50 bmg today is mostly for anti material like bomb disposal
meanwhile the 338 Lapua M is a round designed for sniping, precision manufacturing is far more stringent for a sniper round as slight deviations acceptable in a regular rifle round obviously magnify over longer distances
so the 50 bmg not originally designed for that role is less accurate and frankly overkill for a human target
of course take this with a grain of salt as I'm by no means an expert just a guy who likes guns a little and watches some gun channels
"Ahoy" covers both guns and video games which is cool if you're into that ( youtube channel )
also the Mateba Unica is literally called Unique Mateba ( that's adorable ) probably called that because of the unusual design of firing from the bottom rather than the top which is cool but this does increase the complexity and usually complexity means less reliability and more manufacturing cost
Damn mateba closed in 2022? rip people who want to buy a mateba

Last edited:
Thanks for picking it up! Looks better than the previous chapters. Anything else I want to say have been said by Loliphilosophy.

Dex-chan lover
Making fun of someone being an orphan, this girl really is trying her best to be mean

Dex-chan lover
L-type bodies? Loli type?!?!?!? And what "maintenance" would he even perform?
Also someone should correct 💢 💢 that girl already.

Correction on the Mateba revolver. That is not the Unica 6 nor even actually a Mateba.

The design used is clearly based on the Chiappa Rhino. A gun that was designed by Emilio Ghisoni, the original lead designer and owner of Mateba. In fact, it was his last design before his death.

Just thought people should know.

Users who are viewing this thread