Minami-ke - Ch. 456 - What would you do if one comes?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for continuing this series.

A real transfer student like what Chiaki and co. talked about would be too exciting for this series.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for taking up the baton so quickly (not always the case for this manga). Two weeks ago I made the claim (in the forum of Hatarakanai Futari ch. 1300) that Minami-ke was the manga that had been translated by more scanlation groups than any other, so thanks also for strenghtening my case even further.
I've been reading this manga longer than any other (about 15 years). I like the almost chamber play - like simplicity of it: Very little plot or even backgrounds, all the focus is on the interactions of the characters and their everyday silliness. It's a nice, simple and unpretentious slice of life and I'm happy that I can keep on reading it for a while longer, although I suspect based on my experience that I'll be writing a thank you note to your successors one day. I hope you can push that day well into the future.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up (and thanks subl for your hard work all this time). I am yet to find another manga as easy to read when you're dead tired.

As said above, it's mostly because has no pretention, it's never boring and nearly always make me smile. I'm very happy to look forward to future new chapters

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up.

Unrelated but I suppose that Minami-ke event in April came and went without a season 5 of the anime finally being announced, alas.

I heard that transfer student is actually named Fuyuki...

I actually liked Minami-ke Okawari (season 2), not as much as the first season but I still liked it despite the more melancholy tone, so I'd be okay with Fuyuki being a character in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread