Minami Nanami Wishes to Shine - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Shining Prologue

Dex-chan lover
When i see Tomozaki in the panel :
"OMG it's him!! he's in this manga!!"
sfx* Mindblown

Double-page supporter
Damn her parents are both bad since the dad couldn't find a job he leached off of the mom but she's also bad cause if she couldn't take it anymore divorce him before cheating damn thot 🤷🏽‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@NickD15 why not both idk why they call the dad leech when he's always out trying to find a full time job, finding a job in Japan is really hard especially if you ain't young

Dex-chan lover
Both parents are probably at fault to some degree. Sometimes things just don't work out for various reasons, and most people aren't black or white, good or evil.

Dex-chan lover
Man, that's somw complicated family circumstances she got there

Dex-chan lover
I liked seeing Tomozaki for a brief moment, understandable why he won’t be more reoccurring here cuz he has his own stuff to deal with.... buuuuut I’d love to see his future leveled up version here too

And maybe even
Go out with mimimimimi

unlike the main series where he gets with someone else

Dex-chan lover
🤮Cheating. Should've just divorced the dad if you couldn't handle it anymore before moving on. Now it just seems like she had a fling for some physical intimacy she wanted that the dad couldn't give because he was stressed/depressed and looking for a job.

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi

Lol
no no, I don’t get why people think that. He ends up dating Fuuka, the shy library girl. I really like her though mimimimimi also developed a crush on him in the main series. Which is why I wish something happened here

Group Leader
I could have sworn her hair is blue in the cover and the last time I watched the anime. Am I (color)blind?

Users who are viewing this thread