Minasama ni wa Jinken ga Gozaimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Ya this is definitely going the way of our MC becoming a bet it plaything of that one guy from the first chapter. I had hoped this would have something interesting to say and I’ll be watching as the chapters go on to see if there is anything redeeming here. But right now it’s as other have said that it just seems like a poorly hidden kink out to paper.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter ♥️♥️♥️

Please keep translating this manga. It looks so interesting, I really want to continue reading it. 😭🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
The premise: At age 17 they determine if you’re livestock or not.

They then proceed to talk about/show little boys/girls and some guy, that looks like he’s mid 20’s(I’m being generous), already being - or being informed that they’re, livestock.

Moving on, they try to collect the “older” guy at the same time as they inform him he’s livestock. However, they send the mc a letter… That‘s like letting a serial killer chill at home, unmonitored, and mailing them the verdict. Obviously they’re going to run.

If there are rules to writing, this author is shitting on them like they have the kind of shits where when you think you have to go, it’s already too late.

Dex-chan lover

They then proceed to talk about/show little boys/girls and some guy, that looks like he’s mid 20’s(I’m being generous), already being - or being informed that they’re, livestock.

Moving on, they try to collect the “older” guy at the same time as they inform him he’s livestock. However, they send the mc a letter… That‘s like letting a serial killer chill at home, unmonitored, and mailing them the verdict. Obviously they’re going to run.

If there are rules to writing, this author is shitting on them like they have the kind of shits where when you think you have to go, it’s already too late.
if it doesn't get too 'fanservice-y', it would be an interesting (if a bit cliche) plot twist if they purposefully chose ppl who were actual geniuses or 'superior' genes or so to preemptively stop anyone from getting into power or so and taking over if not existing politicians /CEOs pulling strings to getting rid of competitions/other companies since i imagine there wouldn't be any kinda legal system in place to replace them, it's much better to just decide it from birth if not it being 'automatic' for anyone orphaned or so

Supporter

To be fair (to a trash manga), the author could say that the younger livestock are actually children of livestock, and were raised from birth as livestock... But I doubt this author cares all that much

Dex-chan lover
if it doesn't get too 'fanservice-y', it would be an interesting (if a bit cliche) plot twist if they purposefully chose ppl who were actual geniuses or 'superior' genes or so to preemptively stop anyone from getting into power or so and taking over if not existing politicians /CEOs pulling strings to getting rid of competitions/other companies since i imagine there wouldn't be any kinda legal system in place to replace them, it's much better to just decide it from birth if not it being 'automatic' for anyone orphaned or so
That would be incredibly interesting narrative, although I wouldn't give this manga or the author that much credit; this is essentially fetish materially from what I have seen so far.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair (to a trash manga), the author could say that the younger livestock are actually children of livestock, and were raised from birth as livestock... But I doubt this author cares all that much
When Japan "made slavery illegal" they left a clause allowing it as punishment for criminal acts.... to 3 generations of your family. So under the law someone could be a slave for something their grandfather did before their father was born.

Same might easily apply here.

Dex-chan lover
When Japan "made slavery illegal" they left a clause allowing it as punishment for criminal acts.... to 3 generations of your family. So under the law someone could be a slave for something their grandfather did before their father was born.

Same might easily apply here.
i mean, given how some would be sex slaves, esp the young teenage girls i imagine there'd prolly be precautions like them being pumped with birth control pills or hysterectomies (if they're not experimented on), or if they do get pregnant than the babies would prolly either be taken away or thrown away (tho i'm sure some ppl would wanna 'buy' another person from birth to have as a child)

Users who are viewing this thread