Minasama ni wa Jinken ga Gozaimasen - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit wasn’t expecting “livestock” to be turned into pig feed for other “livestock” I guess nothings off the table in this manga. And the final page makes you really feel sorry for them, kinda scared to see what horrors await them.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Me, this whole chapter:
gftri6.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Holy shit wasn’t expecting “livestock” to be turned into pig feed for other “livestock” I guess nothings off the table in this manga. And the final page makes you really feel sorry for them, kinda scared to see what horrors await them.

Thanks for the translation
I think they did mention/show the "F" ? branded ppl being turned into feed or so as well (unless it was implied that they'd be animal feed rather than for other humans), but makes me wonder if 'normal' humans are ever eating it unless they're 'above it' (minus the few depraved ones that wanna engage in 'legal' cannibalism)

Hm, page 2, so it is "Croi(x)" and not Kuroa? I guess a 'fancy' French? name for a "pet " would be fitting (tho apparently it means "Cross" (as opposed to them saying 'trust') hope it's not foreshadowing for a Jesus style death lol)

Dex-chan lover
I think they did mention/show the "F" ? branded ppl being turned into feed or so as well (unless it was implied that they'd be animal feed rather than for other humans), but makes me wonder if 'normal' humans are ever eating it unless they're 'above it' (minus the few depraved ones that wanna engage in 'legal' cannibalism)

Hm, page 2, so it is "Croi(x)" and not Kuroa? I guess a 'fancy' French? name for a "pet " would be fitting (tho apparently it means "Cross" (as opposed to them saying 'trust') hope it's not foreshadowing for a Jesus style death lol)
It was definitely implied they would be used as pig feed, however something into cannibalism might have been mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
It was definitely implied they would be used as pig feed, however something into cannibalism might have been mentioned.
I guess it's 50/50 on whether they'd be able to eat livestock, "oh eating 'non humans' would get you sick, don't risk it" versus like just buying a pet and just cutting off one of their limbs to try or so (wouldnt' be surprised if some get a kick out of legally torturing a pet unless it's not worth the cost since i imagine some ppl would treat a 'pet' better than the ones that just get sent to any hospitals/scientists for medical/human experimentation)

Tho hopefully they have a 'right' to get treatment too, Croix/Kuroa seems calm in present but i imagine it'd be hard to find some doctor house visit or a lot of "pet hospitals" (assuming that them using a 'weapon' even for self mutilation wouldn't automatically make them taken away/resold)

wonder if extra 'vitamins/nutrients' would be added, b/c normally eating other humans would have negative effects long term, since Sora said if you didn't eat then your skin and hair would look worse (unless they just don't have a choice/would be worse if they starved, since i guess ppl labeled into the 'pet' qualifications would prolly at least be kept clean and such)

Dex-chan lover
https://www.thoughtco.com/croire-to-believe-1370044 I found this so i guess the name technically needs an E in it

Altho I imagine most Japanese charas wouldn't be as familiar with french and just have to pronounced as Kuroa/something close to it

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't they get him out of that dress so clients won't get confused/disappointed?
Given that they were given 'scraps' of other livestock as 'feed' they prolly didn't have spare clothes versus them all getting like a generic potato sack or so (tho the 'pet auctions' prolly get dressed up more so than the shelters, if not them all being more or less naked so ppl can see their whole bodies)

Users who are viewing this thread